Fish Tacos with Tio Tomasos Salsa Verde
- Use rock cod or snapper cut into cubes bones removed, season with salt and pepper
- Tempura batter
- Thinly sliced white cabbage
- Corn tortillas
- Chipolte mayonnaise (purée 1 canned chipolte pepper (one pepper) with 1/2 cup of your favorite mayo.)
- Follow directions for batter frying the cod on the tempura box.
- Warm the corn tortillas and keep warm
- Place the freshly fried cod on the warm tortilla, spoon on the Tio Tomasos Salsa Verde, and some chipolte mayo, garnish with cabbage.
Great with Mexican Beer
You can grill or sauté your cod